On this page you will find answers to our most asked questions. If you can not find the answer you are looking for here, please feel free to contact us by phone at (773) 942-6765 or (847) 773-1313 or (708) 505-5252. You can also use our Contact Form here, or e-mail us directly.
1. Why do I need to clean my air duct system?
Because dirty air ducts inflame the symptoms of allergies and asthma as well as decrease efficiency of your homes heating and cooling system.
2. When do air ducts need to be cleaned?
- If you recently replaced your furnace or air conditioning unit.
- If you had your carpet, drapes, or upholstery cleaned.
- If you have moved into a new or existing home consider the construction dust or contaminants from a previous owner have likely collected over time.
3. How do I count my windows?
Simply look at the chart under our window washing prices where you will find types of windows, and the way they count. In case of so called “French” windows (windows divided into smaller panes) we suggest to call us for a free on-site estimate.
4. How do I get an estimate?
Call or e-mail us, and one of our representatives will stop by to provide you with an exact price.
5. What do you use to clean windows?
Most of the time we use “Zep” concentrated glass cleaner, or mixture of ammonia, and dish detergent. It is not what we use, as much as how we use it, that gives the final result, and makes your windows sparkling clean.
6. How do you clean gutters?
Every gutter cleaning job is done by hand, and includes:
- debris removal, gutter and downspout flushing.
- we haul away the dirt, if needed.
7. What form of payment do you accept?
- charge (Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express)
In case of bill, a payment will be expected within seven days of service.
8. How far out are you scheduling?
If you need your windows cleaned, it is good to let us know 2-3 days ahead of time you’d like the service performed, but we also offer same or next day service (if available)
9. Are you bonded and insured?
Yes, we are fully bonded and insured. Our insurance certificate is available upon request.
10. If I have any questions or concerns, how much time do I have to call after the completion of job?
If you have any questions please call us within 72 hours after job completion.
11. When do you clean windows and gutters?
We do it all year round, as long as the temperature is 32°F or over.
12. How often should I have my windows cleaned?
Most of our customers have it done twice a year, but it really depends on the area you live in.